If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, consider attending the Fort Bend County Fair! The fair will be open from 10am-6pm each day and offers a full slate of activities. Whether it’s carnival rides, agricultural exhibits or food vendors, there is plenty to see and do! For more information on the event including ticket prices, please visit www.fortbendcountyfair.com.
Grapes on the Brazos
Note: Admission to the Fair comes at varying prices.
A season pass is $40. Single-day tickets for adults are $15 at the gate or $12 online with a $2 fee; children 6-11 are $5; and children 5 and younger are admitted free.
Fair hours are:
- Friday, Sept. 24: 10 a.m.-midnight
- Saturday, Sept. 25: 10 a.m.-1 a.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 26: Noon-midnight
- Monday, Sept. 27: 5-11 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 28: 5-11 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 29: 5-11 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 30: 5 p.m.-midnight
- Friday, Oct. 1: 5 p.m.-midnight
- Saturday, Oct. 2: 10 a.m.-1 a.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 3: Noon-8 p.m.
The fair runs from September 8-10 at the Fort Bend County Fairgrounds in Rosenberg. We hope to see you there!